- The room rate is subject to 12%Ltx + 3%Ser Charges + 7.42%Ser Tax= 22.42%
- To enable us to reserve the room on a confirmed basis, we strongly recommend that you guarantee the reservation. To guarantee a reservation, you could provide us with a valid credit card number with expiry date or make an advance payment.
- Need to provide Valid I.D Proof with Photo, Address to avail the reserved room (Extra person I.D proof also required) Visitors are not allowed to Rooms after 9pm. During day time visitors should not stay in the room for longer hours. (Can use Restaurant or Coffeehouse)
- Late check outs can be availed subject to availability of rooms. Check outs after 1500hrs will be billed half day and check outs after 1800hrs will be billed as additional night.
- It is our prime objective to ensure your safety and comfort. We advise you to follow the safety and security policies of the hotel. Please use the safe deposit lockers to store your valuables.
- It is our constant Endeavour to enhance our services. We would appreciate it if you would spare a few moments to fill in your feedback with regards to your stay.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Our Cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to arrival – this means that you can cancel your reservation by informing the hotel 48 hours in advance. If the cancellation takes place less than 48 hours prior to arrival, it is subject to charge of cancellation charges. Similarly, a no-show will be subject to one night’s retention charge.
Our Check In and Check Out time is 12 noon. We are flexible on these timings. However, for any arrivals required prior to 0700 hours, guests are required to reserve the room from the previous day to ensure availability of the room on check in which is billable. (This is an internationally followed standard).
The processing time for refunds will be 7 – 10 working days and the amount will be refunded thru online mode of payment only.
Hotel Jamayca – A Unit of Caribbean Hospitality Private Limited
At Hotel Jamayca we endeavor to provide our guests outstanding services and experiences in our hotels around Bangalore. We value your business and your faith in us in delivering you a superior level of service.
We request you to read this policy document carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting our web sites, we assume, your acceptance to the practices described in this policy document.
This policy document covers the following areas relating to privacy of information provided by you:
- Personal information collected by The Hotel Jamayca from its guests
- How does The Hotel Jamayca use the personal information collected from its guests
- Non personal information collected by The Hotel Jamayca
- Links to websites of third party marketers
- The Hotel Jamayca policy regarding protection of its guests' personal information
- How long does The Hotel Jamayca retain your personal information
- Should you want to opt out
- Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
- Policy Modifications
- Get in touch for any clarifications
Personal information collected by The Hotel Jamayca from its guests
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be gathered by The Hotel Jamayca to serve you better. At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information including, but not limited to: your name and contact information; date of birth; how you prefer to be addressed in communication from The Hotel Jamayca, preferred modes of communication; your job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card;, your preferences when you stay or dine at The Hotel Jamayca, your transaction history at The Hotel Jamayca; offers you have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from THE HOTEL JAMAYCA. We may also record details on guests who have stayed or dined with you at The Hotel Jamayca, including their names and contact details.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- When you will out a form (online or hard copy), stating your preferences when you stay or dine at The Hotel Jamayca. Such information may include details relating to health matters.
- User name and password selected by you when you register at our website or become a member of our loyalty programmes at our website.
- When you enroll in our loyalty programmes (e.g., Jamaican Food Festival) online we collect your personal information and record your membership number and password.
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you make a request for a proposal from our meeting planners, by visiting our websites.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by you. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you stay or dine with The Hotel Jamayca
How does THE HOTEL JAMAYCA use the personal information collected from its guests
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers. We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request from THE HOTEL JAMAYCA, to help you make room reservations, to provide you with information about conferences and events at THE HOTEL JAMAYCA, to send you promotional material on The Hotel Jamayca services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time to time, to make you offers sourced from third parties, per your stated preferences or usage pattern exhibited at THE HOTEL JAMAYCA.
Non-personal or anonymous information collected by THE HOTEL JAMAYCA
Information that does not personally identify you is referred to as non-personal or anonymous information. When you visit and interact with the sites www.hoteljamayca.com or www.tangofjamaica.com or third parties with whom THE HOTEL JAMAYCA has contracted to provide services, non-personal information, like, list of website pages visited by you, could be collected. Technology like cookies could be used to help you deliver content per your preference, to help you process your reservations or other requests. While this cannot be used to disclose your identity, this information will identify your browser to our servers when you visit our site. To remove the cookies at any point from your computer, you can delete them using your browser.
We may use or disclose non-personal information for any purpose from time to time since this does not personally identify you. For instance, we may embed e-mail addresses with images. In such cases where we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as per this policy.
Links to websites of third party marketers
From time to time, we may allow third party advertisers advertise on our websites. These third party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to track which ads your browser has seen and which site pages you may have visited. THE HOTEL JAMAYCA has no control over the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
The Hotel Jamayca's policy regarding protection of its guests' personal information
THE HOTEL JAMAYCA takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures- to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. For your own privacy protection we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
How long does THE HOTEL JAMAYCA retain your personal information
THE HOTEL JAMAYCA will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Should you want to opt out
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with THE HOTEL JAMAYCA news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of THE HOTEL JAMAYCA emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
Dos & Don't to ensure your security
For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Get in touch for any clarifications
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please get in touch with us at email@example.com